Sunday, October 27, 2013

New Fan Art of Aiden MacRae!

I love Aiden's Angels and how they use their gifts and talents to express their affection for Aiden MacRae. If you check the Aiden's Angels page of my site, you'll see the variety of art I've received from readers who love the crazy hot Scotsman like I do!

Today's fan art comes from Pau Castillo of the Philippines, who recently read Between and wrote an awesome review, saying how she flipped the last page and needed a good reason to move on with her life. LOL Gotta love that! :)

Pau creates fan art for characters she becomes attached to, though she says she's better at writing than drawing. Maybe she'll have to try her hand at writing a fanfic scene like these on the Aiden's Angels blog!

When I asked what it was about Aiden that inspired her, she said, "Aiden is, well, the kind of guy any girl would love to have and is rare to find nowadays. I love how he's such a gentleman to Lindsey and even honoring the sacredness of marriage before making love to her. It's the kind of chivalry that I personally rarely see nowadays."

I could not agree more. Aiden tries hard to do the right thing, to honor Lindsey, and to be virtuous, and that is one of the many things we all love about him!

Thanks, Pau, for your awesome fan art of Aiden MacRae, and to all of Aiden's Angels who work to spread the love of our courageous and smokin' hot Scot!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely feature, Cyndi! Can't wait to get a copy of the second book!

    ReplyDelete