Tuesday, October 25, 2011

So You Wanna Win a Book?

There are oodles of opportunities for you to win a copy of Between right now, so I thought I'd be a sweetie ('cuz I'm nice that way) and collect them all in one place for your clicking and entering pleasure.

You're welcome! *grin*

Enter to win a print copy from Paper Cut Reviews (part of the Feast of Screams) through November 1.

A print copy is up for grabs at vvb32's blog. Contest ends November 13.

Unabridged Bookshelf is giving away five ebooks of Between (ends October 31).

Reading Angel has an interview with me and an ebook giveaway (through November 4).

Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads is giving away two paperback copies internationally! Ends 11/11.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to highlight these. Thanks for pointing them out to me.
    FUN :)

    ReplyDelete