Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In Over My Head!


So you know about the big June 1st launch of Between, right? Right. I've lined up over 140 bloggers to review the book and a fair number of those sweet souls are doing interviews with me to boot. I've also agreed to write a number of guest posts. Great, huh? Yep, it is. Only, now I actually have to DO the work! Oy!

One of the blogs has asked me to write my own Q&A, so I thought I'd ask for a little help from my friends. That would be you. *grin*

Shout out some questions you'd like me to answer in an interview. They can be serious, random, funny, whatever. Just throw some out there to get me started, if you would be so kind.

Thanks, all!

3 comments:

  1. They asked you to do your own Q&A? How.. interesting... but at least you're getting promotion! I saw you're giving away a book on Goodreads -- so cool!

    It's hard to think up qs when I'm trying to come up with my own! Probably a good one to answer is why you decided to self publish and tell how you got to where you are.

    Another would be "are you going to turn this into a series?"

    "How did you come up with the idea?"

    "What's your comfort when you're super stuck on a scene" etc. Hope that helps... and I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot hahaha (you might hear questions like that again from me) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the question suggestions, Tipsy. I will use those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I'm sitting in an audience at one of your upcoming book tour appearances, I’ll be dying to know about your inspiration for Between; about what fuels your story and plot; about how you approached the writing (formally with outlines and notes, or whether you just plopped down at the keyboard and let the words flow); about how you conjure your characters (from imagination or composites of people you know or have known); about what in your life inspires your writing, where that part of you comes form; and about your whole relationship with Scotland!

    ReplyDelete