Monday, August 23, 2010

And The Winner Is...

Marlene Breakfield!

Since she's a follower of the blog, Marlene won $25 in Amazon money, to spend to her heart's content. Congrats to Marlene and a big thanks to everyone who participated in the contest.

The record for the most number of comments on a blog post here at Love Stories was 15 until now. We hit 35 comments for this contest, all thanks to you! Woohoo!

Now, back to my book, ice cream and sly glances at those painted toes (Ted and Kurt- still waiting for those pics, ya know!).  Hee-hee...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I never like photos of me (and I certainly am not fun enough to paint my nails!). About the only one I ever thought was half decent was this one - http://www.flickr.com/photos/knight_tour/207203121/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!! Don't hold your breath :)

    ReplyDelete